ahhh... you always wondered didn't you?
Well- the truth is this. Worst Writers Welcome!
My newest favorite site is http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/
Visit it for hilarity and some fine writing faux-pas... it's the worst fiction contest for panjandrums. Yes! That's a really obscure word for "holier than thou high muckety mucks!" or pretentious wordsmiths (just the way I like it!)
You may be acquainted with this beginning line "It was a dark and stormy night..." ? The fine author of this prose is none other than Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, Paul Clifford (1830). I have always loved to parody this line (as many others have and will continue to do so). Now, there is a contest for the worst writing! And, I missed it! Darn. Gives me a whole year at least to work on some really bad prose, huh??
so- with that tongue in cheek attitude and a goal to attain; I must go to work. And, you dear readers will have to endure it! In the meantime- feel free to peruse the above mentioned site and perhaps write some of your own!
Ta-ta for now... I'm off to journal and weave some awful adjectives and nouns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment